IEEE1159* Advanced Power Quality Analyzer
The PM174 answers the needs of a wide range of users within the ANSI Market: substation operators, electrical energy system integrators, generator users, industrial and commercial energy consumers. This analyzer covers the entire range of applications demanding high performance power quality monitoring and root cause analysis.
* For EN60160 analysis see PM175.
The extensive features of the PM174 make it ideal for applications such as feeder, switch gear monitor, revenue metering and billing, power quality and utility SCADA. It is also highly suitable for substation automation because of its support of industrial standard DNP 3.0 and Modbus RTU protocols.
The PM174 provides the full range of power quality monitoring capabilities, implemented with the IEEE1159 specifications in mind. The PM174 allows both suppliers and consumers to monitor the quality of outgoing or incoming electric power. This enables power suppliers to prepare timely corrective action, and helps consumers prevent equipment damages caused by power quality issues.
Two communication ports allow local and remote data acquisition.
Take it to the next level
Upgrade the PM174 capabilities by connecting it to ExpertPower™. The online service provides a set of Power Quality analysis tools alongside weekly and annual standard compliance reports.
Voltage, current (including neutral current), power, energy, power factor, frequency, voltage/current unbalance, load profile
- 0.2% precision according to ANSI C12.20, Class 10
- Built-in Time of Use tariffs to meet any billing requirements
- Sealing option
- Built-in clock and calendar functions with back-up battery
- Time synchronization via communication port or digital input
- IEEE1159 monitoring, statistics & reports
- Event statistics complimented by waveform recording
- Waveform recording with 6 channels (3 voltage inputs, 3 current inputs)
- Harmonics & inter-harmonics
- Directional power harmonics
- Voltage and current THD coefficients
- Flicker according to IEC 61000-4-15
- 16 programmable set points
- 2 programmable relay outputs 3A, 250V
- 2 digital inputs
- 2 optional analog inputs or outputs
- TCP Notification Client
- 2 independent communication ports (RS232, RS422, RS485, modem, Ethernet, Profibus DP)
- Protocols: Modbus RTU, ASCII, DNP 3.0
Full galvanic isolation 6 kV Impulse
|The RPM074 is a non-display power meter providing a solution for cases where there is no available space for display panels. Can be connected anywhere, via panel/wall and DIN rail mounting.|
The RPM074 can be interfaced with Remote Display RDM174 via an RS485 communication port, or added as a second display for the PM174 series.
The Ideal Tool for Power Quality Tests
This instrument incorporates all the measurement, logging and power quality capabilities of the PM174 power meter in a convenient portable package, and includes the PAS software package which provides graphic data display and analysis capabilities.
The EDL includes a data backup battery and offers a selection of current measuring probes.
With unique sensors (PT/CT) for smart grid deployment
SATEC PM17x series can be supplied with Line Post Sensors for replacing of existing pole isolators with voltage and current sensors for MV grids of 15kV, 25kV or 35kV.
The MV Sensors are designed for Distribution Automation to provide:
Advantages of Pole-Top Monitoring