The EM132 is a cost-effective multi-function transducer with local display, designed to replace analog or digital transducers. Its local display allows setup and verification of installation, without the hassle of using computers. One device supports all network configurations (i.e., 3 wire, 4 wire, wye, delta, etc.) and is field configurable.
The EM132 accurately measures over 100 parameters from basic frequency, voltages and currents, to all power parameters, 4 quadrant active, reactive and apparent energies.
The EM132 has an integral RS-485 communication port for a wide range of protocols—Modbus, DNP 3.0 and IEC 60870. Its expansion port allows connection of a second communication port, including Ethernet, Profibus, RF or GPRS, as well as second RS-485 and RS-232 ports.
The unique field installable add-on feature allows adding digital and analog I/Os. When using the 4 analog output add-on, the EM132 can replace 4 analog 4-20mA transducers. Each one can be freely programmed to any parameter and scaling.
- Voltage, current (including neutral current), power, energy, power factor, frequency, voltage/current unbalance
- Current range up to 200% (120% for 100A model)
Exceeds accuracy class 0.5S
- Built-in clock and calendar functions
- 2 year battery backup
- 16 programmable set points
- 4 counters
- Self powered plus auxiliary multi-purpose AC/DC power supply (85-265V AC, 88-290V DC)
- Special versions (12, 24-48V DC)
- Modbus RTU
- DNP 3.0
DIN Rail sealable connection
The EM132-133 modular approach enables users to assemble a system that meets their specific needs.
Small form: 2.8×1.8×1.3" / 72×46×34 mm
Large form: 3.7×3×1.7" / 95×77×45 mm
Second Communication port - Small Form
One of the following:
* Module & accessories available in certain regions only
Analog Outputs - Small Form
4 analog outputs, selection of ranges upon order:
Digital I/O - Small Form
Digital I/O - Large Form