Senior Automation Testing Engineer
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
- Build full scale testing automation lab for testing SW and HW releases and new products.
- Be a part of ‘design for testing’ methodology, allowing product’s testability in cooperation with product developers.
- Practical electrical engineer (הנדסאי חשמל) or other EEE education (must)
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in one of the testing frameworks, e.g. Test Stand, Coronys, LabView (must)
- Vast experience in C or C# (must)
- Experience in working with electrical and electronic equipment, ability to prepare necessary setups (must)
- Ability of independent work and self-learning (must)
- System-wise vision, ability to model the system and define necessary testing capabilities (must)